Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hannah's open heart surgery is in two days. We leave tomorrow for the preoperative visit, we will spend the night in Indianapolis and her surgery will be on December 22nd.


Even though Hannah (my Sweet Pea) remains calm and strong, this is a very dark hour for my family. I feel like Abraham must of felt like when God told him to take his son to the mountain and sacrifice him. I know that this surgery must be done to protect Hannah's life. However it is extremely difficult for me to deliver her to a life threatening situation.


I desperately plead with everyone who reads this (no matter your religious belief) to pray for my daughter and my family. Please pray that God works through the surgeons hands, helping him repair Hannah's heart, and that God protects Hannah's life and blesses our family with peace and faith.


We would like to thank everyone for your help and prayers, and would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!



Hannah's Go Fund Me Page: https://www.gofundme.com/Hannahspain



No comments:

Post a Comment